Love for the Prophet
by Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db)
Love for the Prophet is a humble attempt at an English translation of the shaykh’s famed book “Ishq Rasul .” The shaykh emphasizes the importance for us as a nation in loving the beloved Messenger of Allah, and provides vivid and powerful examples of love from the lives of the Noble Companions to great traditional scholars from our glorious past. The shaykh highlights that our expression of love must not be mere lip service, but should resound from our entire being as we strive to follow his beautiful example in every phase of our life.
To purchase the original book "Ishq Rasul" in Urdu, click here . To view or download PDF versions of sections of this book, click on the links below.
- Chapter 1 - Defining Muhabbah -
- Chapter 2 - Defining Ishq -
- Chapter 3 - Loving the Messenger -
- Chapter 4 - Importance of Loving the Messenger -
- Chapter 5a - The Love of Hadrat Abu Bakr -
- Chapter 5b - The Love of the Sahabah for the Messenger-
- Chapter 6 - The Love of the Female Companions for the Messenger-
- Chapter 7 - The Love of the Children for the Messenger-
- Chapter 8 - The Love of the Scholars of Deoband for the Messenger-
- Chapter 9 - The Love of the Poets for the Messenger-
© 2001 - 2007 Tasawwuf.org. This material may be used for non-commercial use, provided it is unaltered and this copyright information and a link to our home page is included.